Welcome to the official Hamilton Players blog: All the world's a stage...

Thoughts and ruminations on all things theater...and then some!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

It's not quite 2018 yet, so it isn't a new year's resolution, but it is a resolution nonetheless.  Hamilton Players has had a blog for several years now and at best I've posted quarterly and at worst, I'm ashamed to say, I have gone more than an entire year without posting at all.  It's time for that to change.  Hamilton Players is a theater and a nonprofit and dang it!,  I have a lot to say about that!  So I resolve here and now that starting in December, I will post a minimum of twice a month for the next 12 months and we'll see where it takes us.  New content will begin next week!  I look forward to our journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment